Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my new try!

 not only making garment, here m gonna try something new.
 Your personal cake maker

Cupcakes. Scones. Cookies. Crumbles. Cakes. I bake pretty, yummy home baked goodies which can be customized to your order. But don't just take my word for it, you should try them out yourself. I started selling my cakes and cookies but on a small scale. Family and friends have been encouraging me to venture further into the business but I never had the guts or confidence to but here i am.
Cakes and cup cakes for wedding, engagement, or any other occassion/party/events. 
available in 3 FLAVOURS


*Vanilla 
*Chocolate 
*Strawberry   
*Vanilla with Chocolate Chips
*Strawberry with Chocolate Chips
*Chocolate with Chocolate Chips
VIEW MORE CUPCAKE THEMES & DESIGNS
and for PRICE LIST
do contact me at anytime.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment